About the Company
Atascocita Lake Houston Florist, LLC proudly serves and delivers in Humble, Atascocita, Kingwood, Huffman, parts of Houston, Porter and Crosby Texas. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements for Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Funerals, and many occasions, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Zip codes we deliver to are 77346,77338,77396,77345,77339,77336,77352,77044,77032,77039, 77073,77060,77365
Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect. Let Atascocita Lake Houston Florist be your first choice for flowers.
Atascocita Lake Houston Florist
5766 Fm 1960 Rd. East
Store hours are:
Monday - Friday from 9:00AM to 5:00PM Saturday from 9:00AM to 2:00PM Closed on Sundays.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 1 day prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday,Mother’s Day Sunday, Memorial Day, Father’s Day Sunday, Independence Day and Labor Day.
We accept the following payment methods:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- Pay Pal
We Serve the following areas:
- Houston Intercontinental
- Fall Creek
- Parts of Porter
And the Following Zip Codes
We specialize in the following services:
- Large inventory of fresh flowers
- Tropicals Plants
- European/dish gardens
- Contemporary and traditional arrangements
- High-style floral Arrangements
- Silk Arrangements
- Dried Floral Arrangements
- Extensive gift line Gourmet and fruit baskets
- Gift baskets
- Greeting cards
If you have any questions or need more information, please call us directly at 281-852-2332.
We're always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure.
- A local delivery fee of 15.00 will be added to each order, for each address. (For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary.)
- U.S. orders must be received before 1:00 p.m. in the recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery. Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day.
- We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
- We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays. Deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day. Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
- We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly.
- We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country.
Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays.
In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.